Introducing the new AAP Foundation Corporate Ambassador Program!
Is your company interested in helping the AAP Foundation with its periodontal education based mission? Are you looking for additional exposure with the periodontal community? Are you interested in an easy, impactful way to make a difference? Then the AAP Foundation Corporate Ambassador Program is for you!
How it works:
- Your company commits to donate a predetermined percentage of your sales to AAP members over the course of one year. This may be renewed annually.
- Payments to the AAP Foundation can be made monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- Donated funds will benefit the educational mission of the AAP Foundation, and are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- More exposure, and a different kind of exposure, to the AAP membership and Foundation donors
- Feel-good stories to share with clients
- Use of AAP Foundation logo on website and print materials
- Recognition in Periospectives, the AAP’s quarterly magazine, which has a distribution of more than 8,000 worldwide
- Recognition in the AAP Foundation Annual Report
- Recognition in an e-blast to AAP membership
- Recognition on AAP Foundation social media outlets
- Recognition at the AAP Foundation Booth at the AAP Annual Meeting
- Member companies who join in 2014 will receive special recognition at the Signature Recognition Event to take place in September in San Francisco
The AAP Foundation is proud to welcome our very first Corporate Ambassador, A-Titan Instruments! We are grateful for their partnership, and look forward to working with them.